Information in Russian language: http://vetom.ru/index.php/bav-poroshok-komarova
Probiotic microorganisms of the Bacillus subtilis strain VKPM B-10641 (DSM 24613) and excipients - wheat bran, sodium chloride, cyanobacteria Spirulina, citric acid.
It is made in powder form, packed in 2.5 grams in laminated paper bags.Rozsah aplikace
Biologically active Komarova powder is used as an additional source of probiotic microorganisms, fiber, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, B5, B9 (folic acid), biotin), macro- (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium) and trace elements (iron, manganese, copper, zinc, molybdenum, selenium), unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic, linolenic, arachidonic).
The effect is given by the properties of blue-green algae Spirulina platensis and Bacillus subtilis, which multiply predominantly in the colon: Proteolytic, amylolytic, cellulolytic enzymes; bacitracin, suppressing the growth and development of pathogenic and opportunistic microflora; other biologically active substances. Because this intestinal microbial composition adjusts the intestine to evolutionary compliance with the current standard, the intestinal walls are cleansed of indigestible food debris, which promotes the active removal of toxins from the body, the continuous delivery of biologically active substances and nutrients. Under the influence of powder, they are normalized: digestion, absorption and metabolism of iron, calcium, fats, proteins, carbohydrates, triglycerides, amino acids, dipeptides, sugars, bile salts, acidity of the medium in the gastrointestinal tract. The powder stimulates the production of endogenous interferons, ensuring optimal functioning of the immune system.
The powder is used orally.
The amount of powder intake is directly dependent on the condition of the human body.
In healthy people, the recommended frequency of intake (2-3) doses per day for 10 days.
1 dose - one package.
The powder is not addictive.
Not recommended in case of individual intolerance to the ingredients.
Interaction with other products
Do not use together with antibiotics, preparations based on probiotic microorganisms.
Store at a relative humidity of not more than 75% and a temperature of not more than 30 ° C.
Shelf life - 4 years from production date.
This is not a cure.
In Spirulina there are:
• 6 times more protein than in egg;
• 7 times more calcium than milk (helps the bone system in the human body)
• three times more vitamin E than wheat germ;
• 3-5 times more chlorophyll A than alfalfa, which was previously considered record holder;
• 100 times more iron than apples, radishes, cabbage; 58 times more iron than in spinach and 28 times more than raw beef. 10 grams of Spirulina contains 80% of the recommended daily dose of iron, more than dill and brewer's yeast.
• Spirulina has the highest protein content (60-70% protein); much more than animal and fish meat (15-25%), soybeans (35%), milk (35%), peanuts, (25%), eggs (12%), grain (8-14%).
• 10 grams of digestible algae protein (protein) as well as a kilogram of beef, and beta-carotene - both in 10 kg of dried carrots!
Useful properties of spirulina:
• slows down the aging process;
• rapidly increases hemoglobin in the blood;
• lowers the blood sugar level of non-insulin-free diabetics;
• actively works against atherosclerosis, which lowers blood cholesterol;
• normalizes the work of the entire endocrine system, incl. thyroids;
• removes heavy metals, radionuclides, other toxins;
• normalizes the development of the child's body;
• normalizes pregnancy and fetal growth in obstetrics;
• the mother needs it during breast-feeding;
• accelerates postoperative fusion of tissues and bones;
• serves as protection when using antibiotics;
• reduces headaches at high mental stress;
• provides effective assistance in the treatment of cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, urological diseases;
• respiratory diseases,
• gynecological diseases;
• has antitumor activity;
• effectively prevents and removes hangover syndrome;
• very effective for heavy physical and mental stress;
• Provides support for sexual activities.
In children who feed on Spirulina - a source of vitamins for proper growth, improve appetite, strengthen immunity, treat allergies, gastritis, anemia, normalize bowel function.
All this is enhanced by the activity of Bacilus subtilis and additional components!